Wednesday, October 11, 2017

At Home with You at Christmas

This was one of my favourites from the moment I saw it in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. So many welcoming doors to make and so little time.

I love being an SU demonstrator and I love when the team gets together to stamp. This is one of the cards we made this month at our team meeting.

The brick background is made with the embossing paste and stencil. So easy but very effective. The other things we used were the new Stampin' Blends alcohol pens. Look at the beautiful colouring effect we get with these easy to use and blend markers and who doesn't like to colour?

We also added the box wreath to the front of the door to finish it off.

If you love to create and would like to get the Stampin' Blends before they are offered to the public join my team before the 15th. We'd love to have you.


You can put your message inside the door!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment